Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

girl asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 years ago

I told my grandma I want to die and now she's going to tell my entire family. What should I do?

Um... This might sound a little weird and depressing.

So my grandma were having a strange fight about something and she started screaming and it all got to the point where I said, "I don't really cares what happens to me anymore. I hope someone comes and kills me I don't care!" then I noticed I've made a HUGE mistake because she is one of those talktative rude old bitches than tells everybody everything any time. I should know this, trust me. Now tomorrow morning she is going to go tell my mom (because she is telling her everything) and then all my aunts and then soon enough my entire family will know (this is why i really hate her and she makes me cry every night. and this is why she always has something bad to say about everybody) i am really sad and now they're going to go take me to therapy again probably because i said that. my cousin who was next to me heard too and she started to feel pity on me and is being all nice now. ugh. i am just really stressed out right now. what should i do? i really have not many options.

i'm 100 percent sure she is going to tell everybody because that's the way she is. feeling bad for me, wants to make fun of me, wants to tell somebody, she doesn't care she is just going to tell somebody. she has always been like this and now i really regret saying that -sigh

Update:

i'm also a girl... if that makes any difference =)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell your mom first. If you tell her everything that happened and explain that it was all a big misunderstanding, then when your grandmother tells her she won't be surprised and afraid for you. Once your mom knows, she'll hopefully believe you and assure everyone everything is okay. And when you say "now they're going to go take me to therapy again probably," you mean to say that you've been to therapy for suicidal thoughts/actions?

Anyway, I hope everything works out for you!

( Nice name btw ;P )

• 8 years ago

Why you said it in the first place? Don't call your grandma a ***** because she's probably old and didnt know any better. It's partially your fault

• 8 years ago

Just induldge her in some other activities or request her kindly to forget this topic.....

Lastly pray to god and wait for the consequences...

Lv 6
    8 years ago

what is so bad about your life that you would say that. there's starving kids in africa....

to answer your question: don't tell your mean grandma you want to die.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.