Choosing a new phone?

My phone got stolen the other day so I'm looking into getting a new phone. I want a rather large touchscreen phone with a really slick looking design kind of like the new iPhone. However I don't care for iPhone and have a budget of about $300. So anyone have some recommendations.

Victor you just recommended 3 $600 dollar phones as well as an iPhone. Read the details please.

Favorite Answer

Galaxy s2, beautifu phone, i have a iphone right now and kinda regret it. Just becareful as in s2 are very fragile but they should be less than or about 300. If not that then a nokia

you should prefer a phone of Samsung Galaxy series of phones as these phones have lots of functions and apps to make your life easier... And take care of the phone you are about to buy, so that it doesn't get stolen...

htc one is a brilliant desingned phone and its display , sound and speed are far better than iphone and samsung galaxy s4.

Samsung!!!