Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Choosing a new phone?

My phone got stolen the other day so I'm looking into getting a new phone. I want a rather large touchscreen phone with a really slick looking design kind of like the new iPhone. However I don't care for iPhone and have a budget of about $300. So anyone have some recommendations.

Update:

Victor you just recommended 3 $600 dollar phones as well as an iPhone. Read the details please.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Galaxy s2, beautifu phone, i have a iphone right now and kinda regret it. Just becareful as in s2 are very fragile but they should be less than or about 300. If not that then a nokia

• 8 years ago

you should prefer a phone of Samsung Galaxy series of phones as these phones have lots of functions and apps to make your life easier... And take care of the phone you are about to buy, so that it doesn't get stolen...

• 8 years ago

htc one is a brilliant desingned phone and its display , sound and speed are far better than iphone and samsung galaxy s4.

• 8 years ago

Samsung!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.