Pregnant Or Not ? Yes Or No?

My Period Ended June 12 2013 And I Had Unprotected Sex With My Man June 26 2013 Am I Pregnant Or Not ? Im 14 Years Old By The Way

Favorite Answer

It depends on your ovulation cycle. This varies for every individual woman. I'll help you calculate it yourself.

I assume your next mensus would be on June 30th, considering the fixed 28 day cycle. In about 14days after your mensus your egg would be ready to be fertilized so, 12+14 gives 26 which is the exact day you had sex with your man.

The chances are 70-30. you would be safe only if your ovulation cycle was delayed, which does occur on rare occasions.

Answering your question: Well, if you weren't taking your pills, Yes, you possibly are pregnant!

Why are you having sex at 14 to begin with? And its too early to tell if you are. It takes atleast 2 weeks for your body to register it.

Have u missed a period yet?

Um for one your a little young to be having sex and having a baby us protection , be as safe as you can. And please do not have a child you can not take care of...