Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Pregnant Or Not ? Yes Or No?

My Period Ended June 12 2013 And I Had Unprotected Sex With My Man June 26 2013 Am I Pregnant Or Not ? Im 14 Years Old By The Way

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on your ovulation cycle. This varies for every individual woman. I'll help you calculate it yourself.

I assume your next mensus would be on June 30th, considering the fixed 28 day cycle. In about 14days after your mensus your egg would be ready to be fertilized so, 12+14 gives 26 which is the exact day you had sex with your man.

The chances are 70-30. you would be safe only if your ovulation cycle was delayed, which does occur on rare occasions.

Answering your question: Well, if you weren't taking your pills, Yes, you possibly are pregnant!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Why are you having sex at 14 to begin with? And its too early to tell if you are. It takes atleast 2 weeks for your body to register it.

• 8 years ago

Have u missed a period yet?

• 8 years ago

Um for one your a little young to be having sex and having a baby us protection , be as safe as you can. And please do not have a child you can not take care of...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.