Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesTheater & Acting · 8 years ago

Please read? IT'S FOR A PLAY?

Okay, so I know this is a stupid, weird and creepy question but IT'S FOR A PLAY! I'm not crazy. So I need some creepy Latin phrases. It's for a play. I am playing a girl who gets possessed by a demon. I need the phrase, the meaning, and the pronunciation please. SERIOUS answers. Nothing about "you're going to H***" or anything like that. Thanks for your serious answers in advance!!

• Favorite Answer

1. Senties dolorem meum You shall feel my pain

2. Potestatem vicerit vobis Power shall overcome you

3. Tollite me, infirmus sum Take me, I am weak

4. Habeo timore I have fear

5. Venite tenebris Dominus indiget vobis. Come, the dark lord needs you.

6. Me habet. He has me.

7. Dolor sit omne Pain is everything

Ave Satanas (ah-weh say-tanas) means "Hail Satan". It's the theme song used in the horror movie "The Omen". Pretty much the whole song is in Latin, so you can probably do an internet search on it and listen to the phrases and maybe use those (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ave_Satani ).