Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

I need to stop swearing but how?

Favorite Answer

Get a swear jar like what Homer did in Simpsons! Designate a person other than yourself who can spend the money in that jar. You will start watching your F-bombs when they cost you money.

Like any other bad habbit... you just have to work on it. Though, learning to stop swearing so much can be hard for some one who swears all the time. Me, Myself was a big swearer, every other word was a curse word. However, I knew that it was time for me to stop it, and so I would catch myself everytime I fixed my mouth to say a curse word.

Though, now I'm not going to say I never swear, because I do. However I have gotten alot better and can now control my mouth. Curse words helps us express ourselves some times unfortunately.

However, all you have to do is work on it. You'll get better at it!

• Try to think about you are going to say before you talk or quickly correct yourself, I had a swearing problem and both of those helped.

Wear a rubber band each time you swear hit yourself with if hard.

**** it jus swear less lol

• ?

Me too!