Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

How can I lose belly and thigh fat by the end of next month?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ok, this may sound as the obvious but it's what I'm currently doing & I'm pretty sure it's been working. I've started the squat challenge and it helps a lot of your thighs. I almost have a thigh gap as of now. Before I had nothing close to a gap. It may take some time but it's definitely worth it. Now on my stomach I only do bicycle crunches. I do 100-200 every time I remember I have to do them. I haven't weighted my self cuz I'm waiting to see major results and not little by little. But people are already telling me that I've gotten skinnier. I also eat twice a day (I don't eat breakfast) people say it's wrong but at the end my body adjusted to it. My calorie goal is 1200 every day. I try to reach only 850 calories (counting workout (calories burned)) hopefully this helped I'm a teenager and in my opinion we know best cuz' we are the ones who try to fit in society.

Source(s): Experience
  • 8 years ago

Some tips and tricks that I have found to lose weight fast are: drink a cup of water first thing in the morning. It revs up your metabolism. Also don't skimp on breakfast. Make sure you always eat something healthy. This will boost your metabolism as well. Drink green tea. It has dioretic properties along with antioxidants. Good stuff. ;) also, jumping rope for ten minutes burns the equivilant of running a 5k. Eat whole grain bread, and lots of dark green veggies...good Luck!!

Source(s): Extensive research, and i now have a healthier lifestyle by following these basic things.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Burning the fat through fast paced cardio

Steps

Stair climbing

Dancing are fast fat burning cardio

Running and joggIng is not

Eat leaner and cut out processed sugar in foods

And drinks

Don't eat four hours bedtime

Cheers

• 8 years ago

running early in the morning with music to keep you going....the fastest way to lose every single fat in the body!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.