I might be a lesbian but don't meet all the "criteria"?

Since coming to college 3 years ago I have been with a few girls, one of which was ongoing for awhile until she moved. Whenever I was with a guy I enjoyed sex, and receiving oral was nice but not like amazing or anything. When I was with a girl giving her oral it was so much more sexually satisfying then when I had sex w a guy. While I know sex with a guy will never even compare to the pleasure I get from giving a girl oral, receiving oral from a girl like w a guy is less then amazing. So can I be a lesbian if I'm not that excited about receiving? I am feminine and could see myself w a feminine girl, but would a girl ever consider me rly to be a lesbian?

I don't find receiving or to be that amazing from girl or guy. I enjoy sex w a guy to receiving oral from either , but giving a girl oral is without question far better then being w a guy. I know its not just about sex but is an important factor

Favorite Answer

I think u are.

Just because you dont get as excited about receiving oral doesn't make you any less lesbian. Being lesbian means that you are sexually attracted to the same sex. Im bi and I would rather give anal than receive it. Does that make me any less bi, No. I love woman as well and sex with woman. If you are sexually attracted to guys which you must be if you have sex with them then you are bi.

Excuse me if I am off here but I don't think it all depends on the sexual things rather can you see yourself end up with someone of the same sex in an intimate relationship? If yes, could you also say see yourself end up with someone of the opposing sex as well or no? If you say yes to that too you are probably bi.

Relationships are not all about sex. It seems like a large amount of people experiment in college, i dont think it means much. I would say your straight, but i dont know you so its hard to say. If you find yourself EMOTIONALLY attached to a girl go for it! Dont worry about labels right now. If you tell someone you are a lesbian they will think you are lesbian.

You prefer getting oral from males or females I got lost. I'd say you are bi-curious

• you sound like you are bisexual.. there is really no criteria to be a lesbian exept to like the same sex.

hope this helps.