Who's this South-Korean artist?

You see, there's been this song stuck in my head. The only problem is, I can't remember the name of the song OR the artist.

It's a male artist and he's South Korean. I'm PRETTY sure he has the family name of Kim.

I remember the MV clearly. At the beginning, there's like a cage and there's women dressed in black around the cage. The male artist plays the role of some kind of seducer and there's also some kind of lion or tiger, I believe a black one, near the beginning of the MV.

He also, in the MV, catches the eye of some geishas and whispers in one of their ears, I think. In addition, there's a part where he walks out of like, this huge tube/tunnel and dances.

If anyone can remember the name of the song or the artist, please tell me! I keep thinking the name of the song is "Style" or something like that, but I can't find it on YouTube. Help!