what do i do! guild wars?

hey i brought a guild wars 1 eye of the north expansion from eb game. stupidly not being a computer game person i didnt notice it was an expanion and not the full game with the expansion the games still new the serial code that game with it has NOT been used. i was just curious is there ANYTHING at all i can do with it not to waste it, im not buying the full game cause m getting gw2 next weekend so no use buying guild wars 1 playing it for a week then going to gw2. p.s i know eb games dont take second hand computer games because they need the serial and everything and they cant verify if its been used or not i scratched mine off to read it so it looks like its been used, sooo i was just currious is there anything i can do with it so it dont go to waste? (i ask everyone on FB) very few of my friends have guild wars only about 11 of them and they all have expansions soooo what can i do with it?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

Scratching the code off wasn't a good idea. About the only thing yu can do is give it to a friend who trusts you or *try* to sell it on ebay.

• 6 years ago

Try to sell it or do a giveaway

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.