Guys told me my laugh sounds like i'm flicking my bean, help?

Like loads of guys say my giggle/laugh is sexy and hot etc.

I finally heard one of em' say she sounds like shes flicking her bean.

So i asked the guy who i like who likes me too as he is always honest, he said my laugh turnt him on but i never really asked so i asked him like does my giggle sound like i'm flicking my bean and he said yeah. What do i do? :s

Is it a bad thing? :s

Guys are always forward with me, and like i told two guys i was married and they said i don't care i'm still gonna hit on you. But i think they were joking...

Best Answer

There is absolutley nothing wrong with that. Your laugh is 100% you and there is nothing that you can do. As you said, your laugh turns guys on so that is a great thing. Think of the glass half full! You turn guys on with your laugh! Think of it that way, so now whenever you hear guys say this, you will take it as just another compliment that I imagine many other guys are giving you!

Source(s): Just another girl

It just means your laugh sounds like you are playing with your clit its not really a bad thing but guys micht be a bit more forward with you

It's not a bad thing, it's just you. It's one of those idiosyncrasies that make you you.