Why is Walmart dropping Paula Deen when it was a WORD a long time ago, but looting by 0bama supporters is ok?

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130...

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. announced that it has ended its relationship with the Southern celebrity chef, part of the continuing fallout in the wake of revelations that she used racial slurs in the past.

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/07/17/...

300 Blacks raid Florida Walmart

Update:

Walmart didn't stop it's association with the 300 looters!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Joey
    Lv 6
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

Was that Walmart or the welfare office ?

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

The Democratic National Committee is planning to condemn Paula Deen then loot a Walmart, JC Penneys and a Smithfield Ham store. Part of the party platform. Then I guess in your view they will give all the looted watermelon to Obama and his family. 21st century? Think not! I doubt if we will ever grow up and we had such promise. I find it sad that the dinosaurs had to die to let us come on the scene. Jesus Wept!

• 6 years ago

"looting by 0bama supporters is ok"

The article mentions nothing about looting, just that some merchandise was damaged during a flash mob. Also, you've made an assumption (however likely it is still an assumption) that they are Obama supporters.

• 6 years ago

I would love to hear the Wal Mart board room discussions in Arkansas and see how many times that term is repeated... Hypocrites...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

You should be happy, now you can rush to Walmart and scoop up Deens cook books on clearance.

• Not
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Paula Deen is actually a longtime Obama supporter...that's why sharpton and jesse jackson are defending her

• 6 years ago

Wal-Mart is just covering its own ***. They're afraid people will boycott them if they don't boycott her.

• 6 years ago

This is actually another way of looting.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Bottom line

trust me - it is all the Waltons care about

I hope this was of use

• 6 years ago

Free market.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.