Wanna file a complaint on a Car dealer who pulled my credit history , we agree on the price?

I went to the car dealer, after I saw the car I liked , and they appraised my car , we agreed on a price difference between my trade in and the car he is selling me , I filed a credit application , they took my information and sent it to 15 different banks and they all did a hard inquiry for my credit report , and... show more I went to the car dealer, after I saw the car I liked , and they appraised my car , we agreed on a price difference between my trade in and the car he is selling me , I filed a credit application , they took my information and sent it to 15 different banks and they all did a hard inquiry for my credit report , and then the next day he says that he wanted more money for the vehicle and asked for $3000 more .
So I refused to take the deal , since they changed their word , but they have already pulled out my credit report several times , which hurts my credit score .
What shall I do to report them ? I feel like they fooled me , why would they send my credit application to that many banks and then change their word afterwards ? I wanna get them reported and get the inquiries off my credit report