Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 8 years ago

000webhost . com nameservers problem?

I want to make my own site on 000webhost.com but it says:

'Your domain is not yet pointing to our servers, so services such as FTP, Website Builder or File Manager may not work. You need to update nameservers to ns01.000webhost.com, ns02.000webhost.com for your domain. This warning will be removed once your domain will start resolving to our servers (24-48 hours after the nameserver update).

How can I update them, I don't understand it!

It was a free domain! Check the site!

Hey, you need to update your nameservers to your domain name provider(like Godaddy). Where did you buy your domain name?

Go to your DNS server and add the entry. Server and IP should be given