I forgot how to add contacts ):?
I forgot how to add contacts can someone help ):
- NightTerrorLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
To add a new contact in Yahoo! Contacts:
1. Go to Yahoo! Mail and click the Contacts tab.
2. Click New Contact.
- Blank contact information displays.
3. Enter the contact's information.
- You must enter the contact's name; all other contact information is optional.
4. Click Save.
To add a new contact from an email message you've received:
1. Go to Yahoo! Mail.
2. Open the email message which includes the person you want to add to your contacts.
3. Click the + (plus) button beside their name.
- The "Add to Contacts" window opens showing the contact's name and email address.
4. Enter any additional information for the contact.
5. Click Save.
6. Click Done.
"Adding contacts to Yahoo! Contacts"