What are your thoughts on the Nets-Celtics blockbuster trade?

• Lefty
    Favorite Answer

I love it. I am a Knicks fan but I also like the Nets. It will amp up the rivalry to another level. It will be weird to see Garnett and Pierce in Brooklyn unis.

• Celtics made the NBA Finals in 1987. Their next appearance was 2008. Well, their next one is going to be until 2030 cause they are done. The Nets are in a situation where they need to win NOW, they have a great opportunity to do so, they just have to make it work. I'd love to see them vs. the Heat.

Pierce and LeBron get to go at it one more time.

JJ and Wade, both Top 5 SGs in the league.

Garnett/Lopez vs Bosh

And Deron Williams abuse Mario Chalmers lol.

Been a Celtics fan my whole life, two favorite players are Pierce and KG. I don't think we'll be winning anything anytime soon so I'm hopping on the Nets bandwagon!

Lol at the guy who called Boston losers. Title Town USA

I like it...especially for Brooklyn. A roster with KG, Pierce (they still have a bit of fuel left in the tank!), Johnson, DWills & Brooks sounds like they could do better than last year. we will see

Celtics are done for a long long time. good night losers(boston)

I'm bandwagoning!