Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Is Nets a championship team now?

PG- Deron Williams

SG-Joe Johnson

SF-Paul Pierce

PF-Kevin Garnett

C-Brook Lopez

Jason Terry

Andray Blotche

Marshon Brooks

CJ Watson

This trade with Gerald Wallace, Kris Humphries, Reggie Evans, and 3 first round picks(2014,16,18) for Pierce, Garnett, and Terry. Is this a good trade. This might commence on July 10th.

Favorite Answer

I like it - That's a hell of a lineup.

The Net's have come so far, they have made some serious moves. They are legit contenders...

I think the Nets are now the 3rd best team in the east besides Heat and Bulls, maybe even better than Bulls, maybe. They are a contender for at least the next 2 years, and the Celtics get draft picks and get rid of Pierce and KG's contracts, it's a good trade for Nets short term, and a risky pick for Celtics long term (obviously they weren't going to get anything good short term, look forward to a few years of the lottery) but they might get some good picks later on.

I thought they were contenders before this deal and this deal pushes them even further. They shoudl give the Heat problems next season.

S-H-I-T got serious!

Hope this helps.

IM BANDWAGONING NOW!