indiie😁 asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Are the Celtics doomed?

Doc Rivers went to the Clippers. Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Jason Terry might go to the Brooklyn Nets. Rondo's gonna be left behind lmao

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Kelly
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, the way I see it, they are doomed if they keep KG and PP. I always thought that Pierce would be a Greeny for life, but I think for Celtic fans, this is actually a great outcome. Its time to rebuild, time to offload. The Nets are actually the team that will be doomed. They are taking two great players, however, they are past their prime. If Nets don't win it all next year, they will be in a bit of a pickle as far as their roster goes.

• 8 years ago

Rondo will still have Bradley, Sullinger, and Green. All 3 players are great, and could potentially be All-Stars in a few years. They've would have freed up a LOT of cap-space too. This is a great deal for the Celtics, and don't forget that they are also getting 3 1ST ROUND DRAFT PICKS in return too.

• It's not looking very good for the Celtics right now lolol. Nothing is official though with the Nets-Celtics trade as it is a proposal. Kevin Garnett would have to waive his no trade clause as well for it to work.

• 8 years ago

Rondo would never gave up he still get 11 APG

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

at least they are not like LA. They will get nothing for Howard.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.