Do you believe Federer will ever return to the top of tennis and win another Grand Slam?

Okay so I am a huge Federer fan, and that's an understatement. Yesterday when Federer lost his match, it hurt more than any other match I've ever lost as a tennis player. None of my family members are Federer fans though, and they keep telling me to give up on Federer, and that his career is over. They tell... show more Okay so I am a huge Federer fan, and that's an understatement. Yesterday when Federer lost his match, it hurt more than any other match I've ever lost as a tennis player. None of my family members are Federer fans though, and they keep telling me to give up on Federer, and that his career is over. They tell me to move on to a different player, because Federer will never win at the top stages of tennis again. But you know, I just don't know. I obviously would never give up on Federer, even if he goes below the top 100, I'm just too much of a Federer fan. But still I don't believe that Federer is done. I believe that even though he has not had the best of results at the past two slams (A quarter-final loss to Tsonga, at the French, and a 2nd Round upset to Sergiy Stakhovsky at Wimbledon), and that these may be setbacks in his career, that he still has the immense talent to the game to overcome his age. Federer said that he plans on playing tennis for many more years, and in my belief, this tells people that he still believes in himself, and believes that he can still win on tennis's biggest stages. Do you believe that Federer can come back, return to his winning ways, and win at least one more slam.