By what kind of convoluted thinking are Protestants "the original Christians"?

That's the claim of a regular Protestant poster on Y/A.
Update: @ Tommieca -- Who said I'm Catholic? I'm not -- just amazed at that poster's claim.

@ SDA -- Wrong. Constantine did *not* start the Catholic Church. Where do people get that idea? He made practicing Christianity legal, ending the prosecution of Christians.
Update 2: @ Innocent -- Of course Christians were alive and well in the first century.
Update 3: @ TeeM --- You are talking to the *wrong* person. I am a Greek Orthodox Christian, speak -- read -- write Modern Greek, and I can read Koine. The Septuagint was written with "kyrios" for the Tetragrammaton. It is absurd to think the early Christians, most of whom were raised Jews, did not know the... show more @ TeeM --- You are talking to the *wrong* person. I am a Greek Orthodox Christian, speak -- read -- write Modern Greek, and I can read Koine.

The Septuagint was written with "kyrios" for the Tetragrammaton. It is absurd to think the early Christians, most of whom were raised Jews, did not know the meaning of YHWH. Patently absurd.