What's the longest time you had to stay/rest on the bed all day acfewcdays?

All day for a few days?*

• K8
    Favorite Answer

For 17 days after a ruptured appendix almost killed me. Then I had a week out of the hospital and then back in for 9 days (complications), then out for a month and then back in for 16 days (more complications). All days in the hospital were in bed, hooked up to lots of things, after having major surgery to correct the ruptured appendix or complications, and there was no food. I almost died a few times. I was a mess after that for a LONG time.

I was placed on bedrest for the last month of my pregnancy with my son, as I developed pre-eclampsia.

28 days in a hospital bed.Had to relearn how to walk,muscles had shriveled.