Do you prefer intelligent women, or attractive women?

If you had the choice between an intelligent women with many interests, but was decidedly "average" looking, or a woman who was very attractive but otherwise uninteresting and vapid, who would you chose? Also, would you prefer a woman who was pretty, maybe a 6, without make up, but around a 7 with makeup,... show more If you had the choice between an intelligent women with many interests, but was decidedly "average" looking, or a woman who was very attractive but otherwise uninteresting and vapid, who would you chose? Also, would you prefer a woman who was pretty, maybe a 6, without make up, but around a 7 with makeup, or a woman who was not great looking without make up, but could make herself look like an exotic goddess with make up? *(or whatever you consider ultimate beauty)

I'm asking this question to prove a point to a friend of mine. You can give me your opinion like "well I would like an intelligent and attractive woman," But I'd prefer that you let me know, if you HAD to choose between the women I described above, which would you choose? If you aren't attracted to women (I.E, straight woman or gay man) then let me know so I know which answers will work for proving my point
Update: Notice that I asked if you could say "between the two choices, if you had to"...I can't really support my point with people saying "both!"