I think I'm falling in love with my therapist???!!!?

I began therapy for the first time in my life about 2 mo ago... We have had about 9 sessions so far and I am head over hills in love! I am a lesbian and I think she may be aswell... The thing is, I know that therapist are trained to be understanding and to do and say all the comforting things that aid in healing... show more I began therapy for the first time in my life about 2 mo ago... We have had about 9 sessions so far and I am head over hills in love! I am a lesbian and I think she may be aswell... The thing is, I know that therapist are trained to be understanding and to do and say all the comforting things that aid in healing their clients. I know she listens to me because I pay her and I know all about transference! This is definitely not that! She and I are close in age, she is beautiful and smart and passionate about her work! (Such a turn on) She has a sexy vocabulary and eyes that make smile regardless of the mood I'm In. She is so my type! Bright, powerful yet gentle with a soothing voice that relaxes my panicked mind. Im so proud of her! she is young, successful, attractive and doing the damn thing! Did I mention she is beautiful!? I wasn't trying or looking for a cute therapist, it really came down to who took my insurance and who had an opening and was close too my home! Well the therapy gods blessed me with an angel!
Now, I too know about the therapist and client dynamic and how it's suppose to work. The Therapist is to remain a blank slate so that the client can project feelings onto the therapist to better understand his or her issues yadda yadda yadda! I really like this woman and I am interested in getting to know her outside of the office! I think about her all the time! Nothing sexual just wish I had a partner like her. Not into love at first sight but I surely feel something toward her, and it's not transference! I'm in love! Am I? Could it be? Well, I will never bring this up or mention it to her, i fear she will end my treatment and refer me on..Any thoughts from any other therapist?
Or others who have been in this situation?