How do I throw a really cheesy party?

Me and my friend have decided to have a little anti-prom party after the prom next week and we want it to be a super cheesy party. We want it to be so horrifically over the top that it's a real ice breaker and people can just chill and have fun without feeling the pressure to be cool and to fit in with what society thinks we should be.

So far we're thinking about breaking out those red plastic cups (I swear they're everywhere on American teen shows) and playing games like spin the bottle and Twister and with cheesy music like Britney and eating pizza and all that kind of stuff. Have any of you guys got any more ideas for me?

Best Answer

Play disco music and get a mirror ball. Make sure there is plenty to eat and drink (non alcohol if you are minors). It will be a smash.

Make it memorable and have everyone create their own hand painted anti - prom t-shirts !

It's best to do outdoors and have the sun do the drying part.

Each of your guests will have a unique and creative memory to remember from your party for quite sometime ! Just Google all the supplies you'll need and have a blast !

I invariably thought that half of-birthday parties have been excellent recommendations! Ensure that every one birthday playing cards and cut in half of and principally the cake. Cut his age in half and tell him that he is so decades on one facet. For illustration, if he's 20, he's 10 years on each and every aspect. The older you get, the simpler it's. If anybody wants to provide him cash, make it's in 50 cent pieces or greenback expenditures cut in half of. If you have sandwiches, make that they are half of sandwiches. This is great for brainstorming and a helluva lot of fun.