Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

snowden says he took the job at booz allen to find out more about nsa spying. is that heroic?

south china morning post

Update:

the corporate media has given snowden a big megaphone

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The more I hear about this guy the less sympathy I feel for him. Some may feel he's a hero but to me he's just a schmuck. He has really screwed himself.

• Peter
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

No. He was entrusted with classified information but leaked it for his own interests. Giving this guy any positive credit whatsoever gives a green light to every would-be Bradley Manning to do something bold and leak classified information; information that could be about something completely legal and compromise America's international position.

• 8 years ago

More heroic than the Goebbels-type media and their support of such governmental fascism.

Where are the OTHER investigative reporters? Regurgitating the White House's talking points?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He says he took the job so that he could find and leak classified information, ignoring his job duties and the oath he took for the job.....then he went to the UK, China, and Russia to leak information about US intelligence, instead of to our own leadership and our own news outlets. That's traitorous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Andy
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

He seems to hate America. Seeking refuge with the enemy.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Very

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.