Is it bad to have more than 10 tabs open in my Google Chrome browser?

Will this slow down wifi access for everyone else using internet in our home? A technician told me to limit the number of tabs I have open at a given time or I might cause the internet service to "pop" out and disconnect all access. I had never heard of this and would like to hear from other people who are multi-tabbers, too. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Yeah, opening more tabs in Google chrome will slower down your pc as it takes more memory from RAM. So either work with minimum tabs in Google chrome or use Mozilla firefox which will cause no problem with multiple tabs.

Google Chrome. information superhighway Explorer is the WORST! I do use Firefox on occasion because of the fact for some reason Google Chrome would not open some pages that i circulate to, it in simple terms sits there loading continuously until you supply up particularly. yet i'm on Firefox precise now. Google Chrome is the quickest, regardless of the shown fact that. persons that are nevertheless on IE might desire to attempt a various browser that they had be surprised on the fee boost of loading the browser and the internet pages.

He may not have explained it so that it made sense but it actually is a bad thing. Not only does it slow down your internet, but thats too many activities for your computer to have open at one time, no matter how fast or new it is. Dont risk it