Should I get an Ipad, or a Wii U?

Every Christmas I get 1 big thing. But Im having trouble deciding. I want an Ipad because my computer broke a long time ago and all I had was my phone. And I love to get on Youtube so I thought it would be better on a larger screen. Plus, I play piano so I could get sheet music on it and put it on my stand. And I... show more Every Christmas I get 1 big thing. But Im having trouble deciding. I want an Ipad because my computer broke a long time ago and all I had was my phone. And I love to get on Youtube so I thought it would be better on a larger screen. Plus, I play piano so I could get sheet music on it and put it on my stand. And I get on Pinterest a lot.
But I love Nintendo games. Especially the Legend of Zelda series and I would want the console when it comes out next year. And Scribblenauts and New Super Mario Bros U look SO fun. And Super Smash Bros for my brother and I to play.
I really cant decide, help please?