I hate my life so much. please help me.?

Ok im not thinking of suicide because I would never do that. Anyways so I am 14, I have a younger sister who is 8 and a older brother who is 16. Ever since I was little my brother has always hated me. Always called me names and hit me. He would always make fun of me I front of my friends and cousins. Now, ive just... show more Ok im not thinking of suicide because I would never do that. Anyways so I am 14, I have a younger sister who is 8 and a older brother who is 16. Ever since I was little my brother has always hated me. Always called me names and hit me. He would always make fun of me I front of my friends and cousins. Now, ive just grown to hate him. I have no passion for him what so ever. Hes really immature and he still talks about me. Like right now! He just called me stupid because im in my room. Anyways, I also have a little sister. Ever since she was born, I loved her so much. I wouldnt let anyone pick on her and I would kick anyones *** if they tried to touch her. Even my brother would hit her and I would go infront of her so he would hit me instead of her. But my brother always teams up against me with her. He always tells her to cuss at me and be rude to me. And she is. And now I dont even care about both of them anymore. The most annoying thing about my sister is she cries so much if I touch her and she'll snitch on me.I swear. She snitches about everything. When my brother hits her hard she doesn't even cry or snitch!! Ok now lets move onto my mom. I was SOOO close to my mom when I was little. I told her EVERYTHING. even if it was as little as me breaking a crayon. But now its not the same.she will yell and yell and yell at me and take away my phone and ipod all the time!! She doesnt yell at my brother when he cusses at her and doesnt take his ps3 and phone away. She doesnt even bother to yell at my sister or even touch her ipad when shes I trouble. She always says everythings my fault. And I just yell at her saying "I hate you!!" And she says "I hate you even more. I dont give **** about you." And it hurts me because its true. When my sister says I HATE YOU my mom said AND I LOVE YOU. My mom and dad constantly fight and once in a while jts so huge where my dad leaves and vomes back 3 days later. They make up so fast. And my parents dont realizeit effectstheirkids.Helpme
3 answers 3