What U.K political party should I belong to? (I'm American)?

What party would most fit my views as I am going to be staying in the UK for an extended period of time? 1. Euro- Do not adopt the euro 2. Health care- Scrap NHS and replace it with a sort of Medicare/Medicaid system to assist and/or provide healthcare for the elderly and poor. Otherwise, it should be... show more What party would most fit my views as I am going to be staying in the UK for an extended period of time?

1. Euro- Do not adopt the euro
2. Health care- Scrap NHS and replace it with a sort of Medicare/Medicaid system to assist and/or provide healthcare for the elderly and poor. Otherwise, it should be privatized and you would need to pay for health insurance.
3. Crime- Focus on rehabilitation and increase the police force.
4. Immigration- Grant residency for those with special skills, degrees, and other skills to offer the UK that the UK is lacking of.
5. Taxes- Cut taxes for middle and lower incomes, keep taxes for rich at current level. Clamp down on tax havens.
6. Military- Reduce the amount of nukes and slowly pull out of the Middle East.
7. Overall government spending- cut unnecessary programs.
8. Focus on improving public education, slowly increase tuitions to match inflation, offer financial aid, and offer vouchers for exceptionally smart or gifted children so they can attend private school.
9. Social issues- Allow gay marriage, abortion, and equal rights for all.
10. Welfare- Cut welfare payments and don't allow minimum allowances.
11. Other taxes- reduce sales tax and gas tax.
12. Tax credits- Give tax breaks and credits for companies that invest in the UK and hire british workers.

Is there anything else?
Update: I'm upper middle class