WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?? Random things make me so sad!?!?!?

i started seeing this psychologist because i had suicidal thoughts. i have been in and out o depression for 7 years now. its not like my life is hard, no everything is good, we have money, parents and a sister who love me, a home, food, i go to a really good school. its me. Im too sensitive. especially nowadays.... show more i started seeing this psychologist because i had suicidal thoughts. i have been in and out o depression for 7 years now. its not like my life is hard, no everything is good, we have money, parents and a sister who love me, a home, food, i go to a really good school. its me. Im too sensitive. especially nowadays. maybe its because my depression is really bad idk. but i noticed something and i tell it to my psychologist asking her how to handle it and she told me not to 'handle it'. really random things make me deeply upset and sad. like i would be watching something and the way he kisses the girl and the girl kissing her back so calmly like its totally normal makes me feel lots of emotions and stuff. or my mom calls and tells me to go to my grandparents' place makes me so sad. and another thing, i will be really happy one minute, thinking i can handle my life and the next, i will be crying my eyes out because im so sad all the time. and im scared. i dont wanna be so sensitive and emotional. the shrink said that i dont need medication and SHE TOLD ME TO DO NOTHING! But i dont wanna feel like this!!! please im really scared im dont know whats going on. somebody explain me, pleasee!! what can i do to not feel so sensitive and obsessed and sad??
1 answer 1