Mazaa asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 years ago

How unhealthy is kebab?

I go to the gym like twice a week (I'm not the mos efficient guy in the gym though, to be honest) and also go out and run like twice a week. I want to lose fat and also get more muscles.

How unhealthy is this to eat? >>>http://sarolla2.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/kebab-rul...

It's basically some bread, kebab, cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes and sauce. I also order it without sauce since it's quite unhealthy.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • OK
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

It depends on whether you are an ectomorph, mesomorph, or endomorph. If you are an endomorph, avoid red meat at any cost, if mesomorph be moderate and keep it to a minimum. If you are an ectomorph, eat as much as you can and whatever you can.

Keep in mind, this only applies if you would like to gain muscle, you need a lot of protein, which is available in red meat, although if you speak in terms of cardiovascular health and aging, red meat should be eaten very rarely.

• 6 years ago

no meat? ive worked in a kebab restaurant before and the lamb is literally lying in its own fat, loads of fat! also ive read that the pitta bread is more unhealthy for you than normal bread

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.