Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 years ago

movies like bride wars?

wat movies r lik bride wars

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

> Something Borrowed (starring Kate Hudson, Ginnifer Goodwin and Colin Egglesfield)

> The Five Year Engagement (starring Emily Blunt)

> Made of Honor (2008 - starring Patrick Dempsey)

> The Proposal (starring Sandra Bullock, Betty White and Ryan Reynolds)

> Leap Year (2010 - starring Amy Adams)

> Cake (starring Heather Graham)

> Monster-in-Law (starring Jennifer Lopez and Michael Vartan)

> The Back-Up Plan (2010 - starring Jennifer Lopez)

> You Again (starring Kristen Bell, Jamie Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver and Betty White)

> When In Rome (starring Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel)

> Hit and Run (starring Kristen Bell and Dax Shephard)

> What Happens In Vegas (2008 - starring Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher)

> 27 Dresses (2008 - starring Katherine Heigl)

> The Wedding Planner (2001 - starring Jennifer Lopez)

> The Big Wedding (2013 - starring Katherine Heigl, Amanda Seyfried, Susan Sarandon and Robert de Niro)

> The Wedding Date (starring Debra Messing, Amy Adams and Dermot Mulroney)

> My Best Friend's Wedding (1997 - starring Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz and Dermot Mulroney)

> Runaway Bride (1999 - starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere)

> My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002)

> Father of the Bride (1991 - starring Diane Keaton and Steve Martin)

> The In-Laws (2003 - starring Ryan Reynolds and Michael Douglas)

> Love, Wedding, Marriage (starring Mandy Moore)

> License to Wed (2007 - starring Mandy Moore and Robin Williams)

> Four Weddings and Funeral (starring Andie MacDowell and Hugh Grant)

> Fools Rush In (1997)

> Sweet Home Alabama (starring Reese Witherspoon, Josh Lucas and Patrick Dempsey)

> Our Family Wedding (2010 - starring America Ferrera)

> The Bachelor (1999 - starring Renee Zellweger and Chris O'Donnell)

> It Had To Be You (starring Michael Vartan)

> Wedding Daze (starring Isla Fisher)

I hope that helps :) It's all I can think of right now.

I wasn't sure if you only wanted Romantic Comedies about Weddings, or just Romantic Comedies similar to 'Bride Wars,' so I added a bit of both.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Movies Like Bride Wars

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Jason Glover, Dominic Glover and Gary Crockett Lyrics----Beautiful People Richard Wagner Lyrics----Bridal Chorus Eric Zimmerman Lyrics----Bridal Chorus Petit Priscilla Ahn Lyrics---Dream Paul Fried Lyrics-----Flute Quartet In C 2 Unlimited Lyrics-----Get Ready For This Rick James Lyrics-----Give It To Me Baby Natasha Bedingfield Lyrics----Happy Duffy Lyrics----I'm Scared The Hit Crew Lyrics----I'm Too Sexy Johann Sebastian Bach Lyrics----- Jesu Joy Of Man's Desiring Elvio Monti Lyrics-----Lively Scherzo Estelle Ft Cee-Lo Lyrics----Pretty Please / Love Me Technotronic Lyrics----Pump Up The Jam Duffy Lyrics-----Rain On Your Parade Colbie Caillat Lyrics-----Something Special Antonio Vivaldi Lyrics----Spring Eve Lyrics-----Tambourine Natalie Cole Lyrics-----This Will Be / An Everlasting Love The Submarines Lyrics----You Me And The Bourgeoisie Ryan Shaw Lyrics----You've Made Me So Very Happy

• Karen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/OE1uk

Opening song - Somethin’ Special by Colbie Caillat # Dancing in the attic and the first wedding - This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) by Natalie Cole # Beautiful People by Jason Glover, Dominic Glover and Gary Crockett # At the bar - You Me And The Bourgeoisie by The Submarines # After they meet the wedding planner - Happy by Natasha Bedingfield # Flute Quartet In C by Paul Fried # Spring by Antonio Vivaldi # Lively Scherzo by Elvio Monti # Emma’s dance class - Get Ready For This by 2 Unlimited # Suntan - Rain on Your Parade by Duffy # First song at bachelorette party - I’m Too Sexy by The Hit Crew # Dance off at the party - Give It To Me Baby by Rick James # “Sexy” dance off - Tambourine by Eve # After the dance off still at the club - Pump Up The Jam by Technotronic # Sad, running, phone call - I’m Scared by Duffy # Piano Cocktail by Adam Saunders and Mark Cousins # Bridal Chorus Petit - Eric Zimmerman # Brides walking down the hall before the wedding - Dream by Priscilla Ahn # You’ve Made Me So Very Happy by Ryan Shaw # Walking down the aisle - Bridal Chorus by Richard Wagner # End credits - Pretty Please (Love Me) by Estelle # Original music for Bride Wars - Edward Shearmur .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

https://toprater.com/en/movies/objects/2982628-wed... you'll like this one, it's also about weddings (a looot of them) and it has 3.64 in Plot Twists.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

movies like bride wars?

wat movies r lik bride wars

Source(s): movies bride wars: https://shortly.im/k768W
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

bridesmaids :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.