Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Does Anyone From One Direction Follow You On Twitter?

I really love One Direction and I never have any chance to win a contest to meet them. I also a mom who is a single and has 4 kids. She can't pay for me to meet them. I know them following me won't be a big deal for you but for me it means the whole world!! They are my everything! So if anyone One Direction member follows you on twitter and nice enough to Direct Message me to them can you please? I'm a huge fan! My twitter name is @/OfficialSarah15

Thank You If You Do!!!!!!! It means the world!

Favorite Answer

Never

Yeah Liam Payne :) of course. It was really hard, as I can't get the others too...unfortantly. Just keep trying! Nothing is impossible unless U tell urself that. One day u will get a follow from them, they love their fans a lot. And I bet u they would love to follow all the fans in the world, but their very busy. But don't think they don't care to follow u it just takes a while.

It would mean the world to a lot of girls. But unfortunately it's basically impossible to get them to follow you unless you meet them in person

Keep trying. They will follow :) Keep dreaming until it comes true.

no