Is inhaling burning plastic toxic?

First off, I do know its toxic to you, but my question was actually am I poisoned. Anyways, earlier I was burning paracord and if you don't know what that is, it's basically tough rope with a somewhat plastic coat on it. Anyways, I was burning the ends to seal them shut and while I was burning the ends, I... show more First off, I do know its toxic to you, but my question was actually am I poisoned. Anyways, earlier I was burning paracord and if you don't know what that is, it's basically tough rope with a somewhat plastic coat on it. Anyways, I was burning the ends to seal them shut and while I was burning the ends, I think I might of inhaled a lot of the fumes, not deliberately. While I was inhaling the fumes, I would smell a sort of sweet smell to it, I don't know if that means anything or not, but usually when I do this I smell the sweet smell. Anyways, just wanted to know, thanks!
1 answer 1