What is the expected healing process for a nose ring?

I'm basically wondering what the healing timeline is for a nose piercing and what I should expect in the healing process. I got my nose pierced 3 days ago with a hoop and yesterday it bled enough that I had to use two Q-Tips to clean it up and I was wondering if that was normal. Should it bleed at all? Should... show more I'm basically wondering what the healing timeline is for a nose piercing and what I should expect in the healing process. I got my nose pierced 3 days ago with a hoop and yesterday it bled enough that I had to use two Q-Tips to clean it up and I was wondering if that was normal. Should it bleed at all? Should it look red/slightly bruised around the hole? And is just a salt-water solution used twice a day enough to clean it? Should I be using soap or something or cleaning it more often? Also can I turn the ring while its healing? My piercer told me not to because it could irritate it, but it just doesn't seem right to leave it in the same spot for 4 months, and it is moving around. I want to move it back into place where I want it, so can I? I'm sorry if this is jumbled or if there's a lot of questions. I just want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to make sure this piercing heals right.
Update: The women who pierced my nose said she recommended a stud, but it would be fine if I got the hoop. I don't really plan on ever wearing studs either.