Do guys ACTUALLY like curvy girls?

I always hear guys saying how they like a girl with 'meat on her bones'. But in all seriousness, I feel like if you presented most guys with a thin girl (not bone thin but thin) and a curvy girl (slight love handles, etc) they'd go straight for the thinner one.

Favorite Answer

Curvy girls are stunning and very beautiful. People don't get what a curvy girl is. A curvy woman is not a woman that's overweight. Someone who has curves can be svelte and still have curves or thicker in build but still have curves. However the difference between a woman that's overweight and one that's curvy is her waist size. A woman with a small waist, a prominent behind and larger bust would be considered curvy. A woman with a prominent behind, a large bust and a huge waist would be considered overweight.

Nothing is wrong with being overweight...and some guys love women like this...however that woman isn't curvy. Her "curves" come from her high weight. And when I say "high weight," I don't mean a woman that's 160 pounds. That's a normal woman. I'm talking about a woman that's 300 pounds.

Anyway back to the question. I think women that have curves are gorgeous. And yes, I have gone out with a woman that size. And yes...I did pass by more than one "thin" woman to reach to her. Why? Well glad you asked. In my opinion curvy women are stunning, exquisite, pretty and pristine. When your eyes meet theirs, it's like "Majic" as Joe sang and "Sweet Love" as Anita Baker said in her song.

Studies show that most guys prefer thicker (meat on her bones) girls. The modeling industry is the one trying to convince men that they should go for thin girls. Some guys think about going for thinner girls...but they change their minds when they see a dazzling curvy girl floating into the room. As Brandy Norwood says..."Almost Doesn't Count."

The curvy girls get the crown.

• ?

Do Men Like Curvy Women

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do guys ACTUALLY like curvy girls?

Source(s): guys curvy girls: https://tr.im/Ng3Cu

I love curvy girls and that is the truth

Curvy/Chubby or bigger, all honesty every man likes a plus-sized girl, if they don't they're obviously gay and they are repressing their homosexuality. Any guy who wants a "thigh gap" on a female isn't a man-man, he's a homosexual of a man. There is nothing wrong with homosexuals, just the ones who ignore their real feelings for other guys, I mean people who see "fat" to be so wrong that they would kill all fat people on this planet makes absolutely no sense, that's like the Christians wanting to get rid of atheists and agnostics/anyone who disagrees with their god/their religious views. I'm just saying if you want to get rid of someone, ignore them act like they aren't even there, it isn't that hard to do if you have an imagination. Seriously people who've lost their imagination are people who shouldn't be alive like shouldn't have a personality they should join a corporate business and follow all the monkey's in suits and just do as they are told.

• Jojo

I like curvy women. And I'm a guy.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awphT

Girl...the lord blessed you with boobs and a butt. There are literally millions of men who would throw roses at your feet to be with a real woman, like yourself. If you got it, flaunt it. Convince yourself that you are extra-special, and extra-sexy, and be confident in yourself.

There is a difference between curvy and fat/chubby/husky/ect. A LOT of women on dating websites use curvy as another word for fat/chubby/ect.

I like girls who are fit, but not bone skinny

• Bailey

I think they do and CURVY is not a nice word for FAT! 2 different things!!

Curvy- http://www.google.com/search?q=kim+kardashian+in+a... NO LOVE HANDES, FLAT STOMACH AND BIG HIPS AND BOOBS.

Chubby- Anyone like Snooki before the weightloss, America Ferrea or Raven Symone before weightloss.