Thoughts on these girls names?

Thoughts on these girl names? All opinions are greatly appreciated!!! Please also include why. Feel free to rate or order from 1 to 4! Thank you so much and God bless (:

Haley Renae

Lacey Elianna

Calista Brooke

Gianna Skye

Favorite Answer

1 calista Brooke

2 Haley Renae

3 Gianna Skye

4 Lacey Elianna

Haley Renae 2/4 Haley is a terrible name. I like Renae spelled Renee

Lacey Elianna 3/4 i like it. Elianna is my favorite

Calista Brooke 4/4 so original i love it

Gianna Skye 1/4 i don't like it at all

Gianna Skye is def the coolest. Haley Renae is horribly common and is almost getting dated. Lacey Elianna would be pretty, but Lacy is dubbed as a stripper's name, unfortunately. Calista is kind of trailer park sounding to me and I couldnt see it on a little girl, but Cali is a good nn. But Gianna is Italian and uncommon- making the name cool, and Skye just adds to it. (:

• I love Haley Renae. Haley and Renae are both amazing names.

I also really like Lacey, but not the Elianna part.

I think a perfect name would be Lacey Renae. It sounds so pretty, Lacey Renae, love it.

Hope this helped.

Haley renae is the best name out of these. It's a butulful and outstanding name. I give it a 4. Every one likes the name Haley also.

I like Haley Renae the best

Gianna Skye, its simple and absolutely beautiful.

Calista Brooke; it's beautiful! My girlfriend Natalie named her daughter Calista I'm positive it means "star" in spanish. :-)

I Like Haley Ranae ..

But I also like Ranae Sky .. Its your choice and whatever you pick it will be the best pick for your baby girl! Congrats.