Thoughts on these girls names?

Thoughts on these girl names? All opinions are greatly appreciated!!! Please also include why. Feel free to rate or order from 1 to 4! Thank you so much and God bless (:

Haley Renae

Lacey Elianna

Calista Brooke

Gianna Skye

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1 calista Brooke

2 Haley Renae

3 Gianna Skye

4 Lacey Elianna

• 7 years ago

Haley Renae 2/4 Haley is a terrible name. I like Renae spelled Renee

Lacey Elianna 3/4 i like it. Elianna is my favorite

Calista Brooke 4/4 so original i love it

Gianna Skye 1/4 i don't like it at all

• 7 years ago

Gianna Skye is def the coolest. Haley Renae is horribly common and is almost getting dated. Lacey Elianna would be pretty, but Lacy is dubbed as a stripper's name, unfortunately. Calista is kind of trailer park sounding to me and I couldnt see it on a little girl, but Cali is a good nn. But Gianna is Italian and uncommon- making the name cool, and Skye just adds to it. (:

• I love Haley Renae. Haley and Renae are both amazing names.

I also really like Lacey, but not the Elianna part.

I think a perfect name would be Lacey Renae. It sounds so pretty, Lacey Renae, love it.

Hope this helped.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Haley renae is the best name out of these. It's a butulful and outstanding name. I give it a 4. Every one likes the name Haley also.

• 7 years ago

I like Haley Renae the best

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Gianna Skye, its simple and absolutely beautiful.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Calista Brooke; it's beautiful! My girlfriend Natalie named her daughter Calista I'm positive it means "star" in spanish. :-)

• 7 years ago

I Like Haley Ranae ..

But I also like Ranae Sky .. Its your choice and whatever you pick it will be the best pick for your baby girl! Congrats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.