Thoughts on these girl names?

Thoughts on these girl names? All opinions are greatly appreciated!!! Please also include why. Thank you so much and God bless (:

Haley Renae

Lacey Elianna

Calista Brooke

Gianna Skye

Favorite Answer

Haley Renae: The two names flow together, so they sound nice with each other.

Lacey Elianna: I like Lacey, but not Elianna. Lacey Elena sounds nicer.

Calista Brooke: I love both names, especially together.

Gianna Skye: Try Gianna Skylar, I prefer that better.

Overall, I like Calista Brooke the best.

Haley Renae- There's nothing really special about it and I'm not in love with the name Haley but I like it. I especially like the way you spelled Renae.

Lacey Elianna- Interesting name. I don't love Elianna, I actually prefer Ilianna but it works alright. Lacey is cute.

Calista Brooke- My favorite:) Calista is stunning. I usually spell it with two "L" ' s but it doesn't really matter. And Brooke is a perfect middle name.

Gianna Skye- I like the way Gianna is spelled. I know a girl who spells it Jeanna and I don't like it. And Skye is beautiful. Good name.

I like all of them. My favorite being Calista Brooke.

Haley Renae is cool, kinda fits together better than the rest if you ask me.

Lacey Elianna is pretty and unique

Calista Brooke... I just don't like this one because I know a Brooke and she is just awful. Calista kinda of reminds me of an evil queen from a Disney movie, lol.

Gianna Skye. Skye is a pretty middle name... but Gianna sounds too much like Giavonna. Like that Giavonna Plowman girl that....ugh....If you don't know who that is and what she does, google it. She nasty >.<

My favorite is Haley Renae or Lacey Elianna. They're elegant and pretty, but not too common. Gianna Skye is TOO girly for me. Calista Brooke is alright. Just doesn't seem like it flows well for me. :)

I love Haley Renae & Gianna Skye.

Lacey Elianna! For sure

my favorite is calista, you could call her Cali for short.

I also like Haley and Gianna, not too much of a fan of Lacy though.

Gianna Skye is very pretty.

• Uvié

They're very fancy, or girly, or flowery...