Apple iPad 4rth gen Vs A middle of the line windows 8 touchscreen laptop.?

I currently own a apple iPad 4rth gen and I have been feeling a little bit confined. As mush as I love apple I just think the closed network isn't for me,even though it is highly successful for others. My question is should I SELL the iiPadand get a 500-600$ laptop, or just learn to use the iPad in a more... show more I currently own a apple iPad 4rth gen and I have been feeling a little bit confined. As mush as I love apple I just think the closed network isn't for me,even though it is highly successful for others. My question is should I SELL the iiPadand get a 500-600$ laptop, or just learn to use the iPad in a more productive way? Another add on question to this would be, what laptop could I get for around 500-600$ that would have a touchscreen along with windows 8. I have seen them in stores but I want some opinions in which is the best if I do decide to switch over. ADDITIONAL DETAILS. I never take my iiPadout if my house so how portable so thing is doesn't matter, thou I prefer ultra books. PLEASE, Answer. some of these questions, if you only have the Answer to one , just jot that down, I'd love to hear everyone's opinion.
1 answer 1