Pokemon question: Worst pokemon ever?

What Pokemon do you think is just the worst. Not strength wise, opinion wise. If you know what I'm talking about name the ducker in the answers!

Best Answer

Misty's psyduck was horrible not being able to swim so I personally hate psyduck and magikarp and I know there are some people that LOVE magikarp but it's just that this is based on opinion and not anything else

• Marsel

Arceus, it is the strongest Pokemon and yet not badass at all. It's so awful and yet so strong. It has the highest stats and can become any Type, so strong for no reason. Even a Magikarp looks cooler,lol.

@No Chance Without Regigigas : Hey kiddo, take it easy, no one took your candy. You tell me shut up? You are amusingly stupid and immature for saying that. I am sure you won't reply to this, even if you are thinking to, just don't, you will get completely humiliated. Jeez, what's wrong with you people? Acting like this for stating our opinion over the worst Pokemon? How pathetic. I would accept your comment if you were more polite, but I don't accept such comments especially from morons like you. You also said "Iggy's right, and so am I." there is no right or wrong here mate.

The question was : "What Pokemon do you think is just the worst. Not strength wise, OPINION wise."

Vanilluxe or Klinklang! Like, really horrible and unimaginative designs (seriously, Game Freak?) based on ridiculous models. How in the world is an ice cream cone supposed to be a Pokemon, or a group of gears? Their names are horrible as well. Klink, Klang, and Klinklang? What kind of names are those?

Vanilluxe, Garbodor, Stunfisk. In other words, two vanilla ice-cream cones fused together, a giant pile of trash, and something that looks like a bird crushed by a car.

• jojo

Dunsparse

Source(s): Nuff said

Psyduck

He is the persona of stress.

Was going to say Mewtwo, but he is just naughty.

Never played Pokémon but wonder about whether these addictive games are unhealthy for children.

• Ummm.....i would have to say tthat its a tie between psyduck and magikarp

Source(s): My head obviously and to that person who picked on the dragon arceus it all depends on how you use it so dont make fun of the alpha pokemon you terd

Audino has got to be the worst

By far Garbodor

Iggy's right, and so am I.

Source(s): For that person who said Arceus was terrible, just shut up, please.

i should say spinda is he worst pokemon because of its awful stats