What to expect from Marine Infantry Officer Course?

I know what to expect physically from IOC, but what about contact/communication with family? How often would I be able to see my husband during Infantry Officer Course?

Trying to decide on whether to stay in current location or go ahead and wait for him back in Texas to get through with the course. We are expecting our first child and If I cannot see him or talk to him much, then I'd rather be home around family with our newborn than in Virginia alone. I cannot find any information on the subject online.

Thank you.

Best Answer

How you are you mentally, emotionally, and physically.

i've got talked to many recruiters because of the fact i've got been questioning of enlisting too. My suggestion, in case you already began college end and alter into an officer. the version between an officer and enlisted is basically that an officer has greater education and makes greater money than enlisted. you are able to have a bachelor's degree or in case you enlist after a undeniable volume of time you are able to word for OCS (officer candidate college). Which branch you pass into relies upon on what you prefer to do, and wether or not you do properly on you ASVAB(Armed centers Vocational flair Battery). so as to get into the dep. and profession you prefer you may get a minimum score. palms down the ultimate branches for high quality of living and existence are the Air tension, the Marines, or the Coast shelter. stable luck with regardless of you return to a determination to do.