govin asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 7 years ago

recycling waste paper to printing paper?

I need to know if I have 10 kg of waste paper and so how much printing paper can I recycle using a recycling printing machine?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

I am not exactly sure what you are asking but you may want to try WasteCare Corporation website. They have hundreds of articles and charts etc with lots of information about solid waste processing and recycling. The 4th link down below has different bale weights for various materials. The top link is a listing of many of their articles.

Hope this helps.

'm not sure what you are asking - it sounds like you have 10 kg of waste paper and you have some kind of gadget that will recycle this material into clean white paper again, right?

I've never heard of such a gadget - I've made a manual unit, called a sheetmold, and used a blender to slurry the waste paper. That works well enough, but it won't feed well in a printer.

Normal yield in recycling white waste paper is 65-72%

For 10 Kg of waste paper, you'll end up with 6.5 - 7.2 Kg of paper.

Source(s): I did this for a living.