Is walmart bicycle good enough for gentle casual riding?

I am looking a decent cheap bike for casual riding to stores and neibors houses. I was wondering if these bikes are good and its from craigs list. Mongoose NR-75, Next Power Climber, and a Rhino Amplifier which I am not familliar and I hardly can find any info about it. All these bikes are 60 bucks, 1 1/2 years old... show more I am looking a decent cheap bike for casual riding to stores and neibors houses. I was wondering if these bikes are good and its from craigs list. Mongoose NR-75, Next Power Climber, and a Rhino Amplifier which I am not familliar and I hardly can find any info about it. All these bikes are 60 bucks, 1 1/2 years old and each has dual suspension.

From all the reviews I have seen about this, it seems to have a bad rating. I figure they are rough with the bikes concidering its a low end recycled bike. I am gentle with my things and treat it as pet as I like to do some home maintenance.