Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Would you, or have you ever considered creating your baby's own domain?
1. Would you, or have you ever considered creating your baby's own domain?
2. Would you consider changing your baby's chosen name if a domain with the same name already exists? Would you think about choosing a different name, one that is 'available' and not already taken?
- ♥ Ninja Robot ♥Lv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
1. No. It seems silly to me to make a website for my child. What about when they get older? They'll find it creepy. I'll stick to using photo albums like my own parents did.
2. The idea of that disgusts me. How could someone be so narcissistic and so obsessed with the internet that they would change a human being's name just to fit around a website?
Oh woops, do you mean choosing a different name before the child is actually born? If so, then that's less horrifying, but I feel as though it should be more important for someone to choose a name they like, rather than make everything revolve around the internet.