Crush didn't email me back?

My Crush used to email me all the time she's 12 and I'm 14 when she did she said bye with <3 recently I emailed her twice and she didn't do that. I didn't email her in 11 days and I emailed her yesterday saying hey but she didn't respond the next day we we had a get together planned from last... show more My Crush used to email me all the time she's 12 and I'm 14 when she did she said bye with <3 recently I emailed her twice and she didn't do that. I didn't email her in 11 days and I emailed her yesterday saying hey but she didn't respond the next day we we had a get together planned from last week with some friends i rescheduled for her for today and I emailed her today saying if she's going but she didn't respond. So I didn't go to the get together because she didn't respond to my message I didn't want to wait at the place if she forgot. Is there a reason or does she not like me anymore because during the school year we were good friends and we hugged liked 10xs on the last day of school and I told her I liked her because she liked me she said I was sweet? So does she not like me anymore or since I didn't message her for 11 days she thought she shouldn't check her email.
2 answers 2