Paid for sm business web hosting, but account inactive, cannot get customer support contact info -- help!?

My wallet says that my account is active; I paid for a year of service in April, 2013. My web hosting control panel says that the account is currently inactive. My business website is unavailable. Going through the customer support pages and questions, the result is "We offer phone and email support only to... show more My wallet says that my account is active; I paid for a year of service in April, 2013.
My web hosting control panel says that the account is currently inactive.
My business website is unavailable.
Going through the customer support pages and questions, the result is "We offer phone and email support only to Small Business customers, and our records don't show any Small Business products associated with your Yahoo! ID"
I cannot find any customer service contact anywhere to get this fixed. I have paid for the service, but after building my site -- and it was up and working fine last week -- now my site is down and I need to contact someone to get this fixed quickly! My business depends on this website.
Thank you.
Update: How long does it take to get an email reply from customer care? I sent an email soon after receiving the answer, and I've had a few customers emailing me needing access to my website and its information.