Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 6 years ago

What are your favourite quotes?

Can be about anything: life, death, war, inspiration, love, art, anything, anything at all EXCEPT BIBLICAL QUOTES, I'm sick die-hard christians...

Best Answer

Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.

- William Shakespeare

It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself.

- American Beauty, 1999

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

- Mark Twain

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

It is not what happens that determines the major part of your future. What happens, happens to us all. It is what you do about what happens that counts.

- Jim Rohn

Let others lead small lives, but not you.

Let others argue over small things, but not you.

Let others cry over small hurts, but not you.

Let others leave their futures in other people's hands, but not you.

- Jim Rohn

The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term, is the indispensable prerequisite for success.

- Brian Tracy

Watch your thoughts; they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

- Lao Tzu

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.

- Lao Tzu

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nothing on earth can resist an absolutely nonresistant person. The Chinese say that water is the most powerful element, because it is perfectly nonresistant. It can wear away a rock, and sweep all before it.

- Florence Scovel Shinn

Want to be more successful? Stop doing the things that keep you from being successful.

- Larry Winget

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere.

- Albert Einstein

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

- Mahatma Gandhi

Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy or stupid. Those are the things that happen when you don't have a plan.

- Larry Winget

Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify.

- Henry David Thoreau

Cease negative mental chattering. If you think a thing is impossible, you'll make it impossible. Pessimism blunts the tools you need to succeed.

- Bruce Lee

Say YES to life. Participate. Move. Act. Write. Read. Sign up. Take a stand. Or do whatever it takes for you. Get involved in the process. As Rollo May wrote in Man's Search for Himself: "Every organism has one and only one central need in life, to fulfill its own potentialities."

- Susan Jeffers

Pain is certain, suffering is optional.

- Buddha

Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials.

- Lin Yutang

I am always astonishing myself. It is the only thing that makes life worth living.

- Oscar Wilde

I love my life, because I've seen my purpose.

- Nick Vujicic

And God said, "Love your enemy," and I obeyed Him and loved myself.

- Kahlil Gibran

I believe in getting into hot water; it keeps you clean.

- G. K. Chesterton

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

- Robert G. Allen

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.

- Albert Einstein

The most important thing in life is to stop saying "I wish" and start saying "I will." Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.

- Charles Dickens

Binary options let users trade in currency pairs and stocks for various predetermined time-periods, minimal of which is 30 seconds. Executing trades is straightforward. The system uses user-friendly interfaces, which even an 8 years old kid, can operate without having to read any instructions. But winning trades is Not easy.

Binary trading is advertised as the only genuine system that lets users earn preposterous amounts of money in ridiculously short period of time. Advertisers try to implicate as if you can make $350 every 60 seconds; if it was true then binary trading would truly be an astonishing business.

However, does it make any sense? Can every trader make tons of money in binary trading? Who is actually paying all the money or the profit to traders?

The first challenge is finding a trustworthy binary broker; secondly, you need to find a binary trading strategy, which you can use to make profits consistently. Without an effective trading strategy, there is no way you can make money in this business.

Learning a profitable trading strategy is possible, You should watch this presentation video https://tr.im/4f450

It's probably the best way to learn how to win with binary option

If you want to modify your life alter it in the excellent path with Manifestation Miracle, a guide that you will find here https://tr.im/MXWNr .

Unlike other items, Manifestation Miracle has special and advanced methods that will genuinely help you make a “better version” of your self. This solution will not only assist you alter your negative traits to optimistic traits, but will also improve your greatest traits to fully use them in reaching your targets. It has powerful suggestions and strategies that will aid increase your life style.

When you have fully achieved your targets in life, you will appear back and give credit to Manifestation Miracle, but more importantly, you will give far more credit to yourself for becoming a disciplined and determined person.

If you want to find the secret that the rich men and women hide, if you want to uncover the secret of a perfect life, a life with no worries than you just want this guide Manifestation Miracle, guide that it will change your life, a guide that you will locate it right here https://tr.im/MXWNr .

This book, Manifestation Miracle consists of life-transforming and potent approaches that are straightforward to follow. I think that nothing is also challenging for these people who are determined to encounter miracles in their life.

However, bear in thoughts that you have to commit yourself to it in order to accomplish best outcomes. Do not commit however do it halfheartedly. Let your willingness come from your heart and be constant on what you do and you will find the accurate secret of life.

One of the main attractions of trading Binary Options is that there is of course an element of skill involved in you choosing just which Assets or Forex Options to trade, and if you are the type of investor who likes to keep their finger on the pulse, and are the type of person who religiously reads all of the latest financial news sorties then they are regular and repeated profits to be made by successfully trading Binary Options online. Read here https://tr.im/4llRt

Google quotes of Winston Churchill. There are wise and wacky ones.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/winsto...

Life is a banquet and most poor SOBs are starving to death.

--> Patrick Dennis

• BJJ

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did -- in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car. - Anon

My favourite quotes are all about sex and masturbations.

be there for the ones that are there for you

believe and you can achieve

you only live once live it while it lasts

hope this helps