Emma Hannah

Whip

May

Hans

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Eric Patrick Stark all end in the k/c sound.That doesn't sound good.What about Eric Reid Stark?Or Nicolas Eric Stark?Or Alexander Patrick Stark?

Bob Mario is good with Stark,but sounds silly.Bob?Mario?Please only use on of these names,like Alexander Mario Stark.

Jack Josh Stark is okay,but jack and josh boh start with J, and they are all 1 syllable names.

Emmy is cute.Goes with Stark.

Emma Hannah is cute as well,however both trendy names that end with "ah".

Whip is a good nickname.Its cute,but I wouldnt use it.

May is adorable and always will be.

Hans is okay,bu old.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

The two I like:

Emmy; This is a very cute name. If you choose a middle name for this you could do a two or three syllable middle name, but not -ee sound at the end of the middle name. It would clash.

May; You could also do May as Mae. Either way this name is adorable with any type of two or three syllable middle name.

Very cute.

The others:

Eric Patrick; Too many same sound syllables. Eric Patrick clashes a little together. You could do Eric by itself with David as the middle name. Or you could do Patrick with Aaron.

Bob Mario; Maybe Robert and not the middle name Mario. Robert could be transformed to Bob, Robbie, Rob, etc. Mario sounds like the cartoon character we all love and adore. Robert Michael Stark would sound good.

Jack Josh; Too many short syllables and same letters. Jackson may sound better. Jackson Aaron Stark, or you could transform Josh. Joshua Travis Stark or Joshua Peter sound a little better

Emma Hannah; Same sound in the end of the names, it clashes in ways. Emmaline or Emmeline could flow nicer with a different middle name. Emily may sound a little better too. Emily Hannah Stark sounds nice in my opinion.

Whip; No offense, but this doesn't really go with any name.

Hans; If you're going with a more classic name, sure. Hans with a classic middle name could sound nice. But with more of a 'mainstream' name it wouldn't sound right.

Source(s): My brain.
  • 7 years ago

Eric Patrick and Emmy are the best.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The only names who match that last name are:

Rickard Stark,

Brandon Stark,

Catelyn Stark (Tully),

Robb Stark,

Sansa Stark,

Arya Stark,

Rickon Stark,

And of course, Eddard Stark.

If it helps, the sigil of House Stark is the Direwolf.

Source(s): Game of Thrones
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Emma Hannah sounds good

Bob Mario is also cool

For more name please visit below link

http://www.babynamezone.net

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think Emmy is the best one!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.