What does it cost to replace a cinder block foundation with poured concrete?

we have a cinder block foundation that is also partially poured concreate, with an original addition that is cinder block ( imean it was added on last second before the house was completed) and there is another addition put on four decades after the house was completed and thats on those id call them stilts but... show more we have a cinder block foundation that is also partially poured concreate, with an original addition that is cinder block ( imean it was added on last second before the house was completed) and there is another addition put on four decades after the house was completed and thats on those id call them stilts but its poured concrete into six foot holes with pressure treated 4 by 4s in them.

so what would i cost to replace the cinder block foundation and deal with the "stilts".

we have city water, septic, and baseboard heaters, i know there must be a cost to deal with those too.

we are doing this so we can put on a second floor and the current foundation isnt strong enough to hold it

also does the home have to be emptied to raise the house...

has it ever happened that a home falls during the process? who deals with that the home owner or the company doing the work?

thanks everyone for your answers.....
also id have googled this but i cant seem to find any company that does it in my area , but if i have to do this ill find someone.

im sorry this question seems to be disorganized and all over the place so sorry
3 answers 3