me. asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 7 years ago

How do I play video with .srt subtitles on my android tablet?

I'm watching an mp4 with .srt subtitles on it with VLC. However, on my computer if I close the VLC app and open it again, I have to select the .srt file and open it again for the subtitles to show up. How do I permanently embed the .srt file so I can transfer it to my android tablet and watch it on there?

Favorite Answer

hello try this

RockPlayer. The srt file should be in the same folder as the video.

or

mx player

or

mobo player also work for this

Convert any format movies into DVD to be playable on any DVD participant, you basically would desire to apply a top utility to transform and burn your movies to general video DVD which includes VOB, IFO and BUP archives, and that be playable on any DVD gamers, you could attempt RZ DVD writer, it may convert any format movies to general video DVD, it helps subtitle archives, can placed srt subtitle archives on any format movies, it may convert any format movies to general video DVD and burn to any dvd disc(DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, etc), alongside with convert AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, etc, to general video DVD with subtitles, i think of this utility might assist you many, I constantly use it to transform and burn any format movies into DVD to play on my dvd participant, it fairly is undemanding to apply and works properly, you could yahoo or google seek RZ DVD writer and receive it, wish it may assist you too.