How to build a latching relay circuit for 2 switches and a 10 amp load?

I have a 12 volt pump (less than 10 amps) that has a single switch to operate it. I would like to add a second switch, in another location. I have been told that inserting a latching relay into the circuit would do the trick. But I am having difficulty trying to find the right one, Some say they need... show more I have a 12 volt pump (less than 10 amps) that has a single switch to operate it. I would like to add a second switch, in another location. I have been told that inserting a latching relay into the circuit would do the trick. But I am having difficulty trying to find the right one, Some say they need "reverse polarity pulses" to change the on/off state. That doesn't make sense to me, as I just want to pulse a +12 volts to the relay and change the state. Maybe I am looking at the wrong relays?